Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A beginning May 6, 2008



May 6, 2008 - This is my first attempt at blogging. I thought I would give it a whirl. It is 1 am in the morning, and the baby is busy kicking and making it impossible to sleep. My due date is fast approaching, and I am looking forward to finally seeing this little child that grows within me. It has been an interesting week. I am trying to adjust to being on maternity leave, and not taking it well because I can not physically do all the work that needs to be done. The sheep are lambing, and so far we have had five lambs born this week. This has prompted me to start writing another chapter in my future memoirs - this chapter would be called The Pregnant Shepardess. I am an active person and being unable to perform all the normal farming duties has begun to make me testy.

Andrea, my oldest child, graduates from high school soon. We spent an awful lot of time sewing the most amazing dress for her to wear to the grad grand march (parade) and prom! It is a purple and green taffata tartan with lace underskirt... very pretty and unique! She looks like a princess in it. There will soon be photos of it on my face book page (kimberly peer- if you want to look it up). Well - I am going to make another attempt at sleep, if only the baby will cooperate. Take Care.




No comments: